We will not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
- help make this Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- help you quickly find information, products, and services.
- help us create content on this Site that is most relevant to you.
- alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
Before using certain parts of this Site you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and email address. In addition, we may also ask you for your country of residence, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and/or for your gender. These kinds of personal information are used to communicate with you about your home search, status, and our site, and for internal marketing purposes. We use the personal information to contact you.
- Email Addresses:
Several locations of the Site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: to register for promotions; to request us to notify you when regarding particular offers or products, or to sign up for our e-mail newsletter and special offers, including contests, which we may run from time to time. Your participation in a contest is completely voluntary, so you have a choice whether to participate and disclose information to us. We use this information to notify contest winners and to award prizes. We may post on our Site the names and cities of contest winners.
- Cookies and Other Technology:
Like many sites, this Site employs cookies and web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or “action tags”) to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage.
- Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on this Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on this Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to help us tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
- As an example, Facebook® collects certain information via cookies and web beacons to determine which web pages are visited or what products are purchased. Please note that any information collected by Facebook® via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any client’s personal information collected by us.
- Log Files:
As is true of most web sites, the Site automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access this Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
We respect children’s privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from anyone under 18 years of age. Elsewhere on this Site, you have represented and warranted that you are at least 18 years of age.If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to sign up for our service.
INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE
- Internal Use:
We use your personal information to provide you with Client Services. We may internally use your personal information to improve our Site’s content and layout, to improve our outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
- Communications with You:
We will use your personal information to communicate with you about our siteand services. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance). Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to register for promotions; request we notify you regarding particular offers or products, or sign up for our email newsletter and special offers. If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver this information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails (see the opt-out section for more details). Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to our services or your membership.
- External Use:
We want to provide you with excellent service and to offer you a great options and support. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone, except that:
- We may share or sell personal or non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular webpage, or size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners or lead buying affiliates. These lead buying affiliates may attempt to make contact with you for a number of services to include, but not limited to, the application for extending credit (I.e a mortgage or home loan) or other real estate related services.
This Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all pages on this Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit our Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
militaryhomespot.com uses industry-standard procedures and safeguards designed to protect the privacy of all personal information. All militaryhomespot.com employees with access to personal information are required to follow specific practices concerning its proper handling. Our vendors and their employees who may need access to member information, such as Client Services and fulfillment vendors, are held to strict confidentiality requirements. At times we may retain third parties to analyze data we collect on our website, and to administer the services provided (such as shipping, web hosting, etc. as described above), solely to help us provide and improve our products, services and websites. These suppliers and other third parties are not authorized by us to use your personal information in any other way. We may have to use personal information to investigate complaints and protect militaryhomespot.com and its members, in compliance with the law, your Membership Agreement and militaryhomespot.com policies.
While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your email address, we may notify you by email.
On your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending certain non-membership or related emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future access through that account. You can make these requests by or emailing us at: militaryhomespot.com/contact. Please do not email sensitive information.
OFFLINE COLLECTION, USE & DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
WHAT IF YOU’RE NOT AN MILITARYHOMESPOT.COM MEMBER, BUT YOU’VE HEARD FROM MILITARYHOMESPOT.COM?
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to: Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
El Cajon, California 92019
Last Edited on 6/26/2018